Everything you need to get started
Purchase of Track Pro-S includes:
- (1) Track Pro-S tag with 3 years data included. No need for a monthly subscription
- (1) mounting bracket - bracket secures the tag to the baseplate
- (1) baseplate - 3/8" steel plate, with slots for welds and tapped holes for mounting
- mounting hardware
- Complimentary mobile app and dashboard access
Get connected ESCO Track Pro App
Once you've paired your ESCO Track Pro with your phone, you are ready to go. With ESCO Track Pro installed on your equipment, you can identify its location and monitor utilization across your fleet. Track Pro also supports check-in and check-out services so you can better manage your fleet inventory.
Locate. Track. Protect.
Save time and money by monitoring the location and movement of your assets and inventory with the ESCO Track Pro portal and ruggedized tracking devices. Secure an ESCO Track Pro wireless tracking device to your valuable equipment and monitor it via mobile or desktop applications.
Check-in and check-out assets and keep a photo log to record their condition. ESCO Track Pro can also store all relevant maintenance logs, user manuals, and technical documentation in the cloud.
Help keep your employees out of harm's way
Reduce or eliminate high-risk tasks performed by your most at-risk employees. ESCO Track Pro helps keep your drivers off the road, and yard staff away from fork lifts and heavy equipment, by locating all your equipment with the click of a button. No wasted miles, and no need to distract or interrupt your field crews with text messages or phone calls.
- Rated for industrial applications
- Long-life battery
- Mac or PC (cloud/browser-based)
- Mobile app (iOS or Android)
Documents for download
Dimensions: 2.8" L x 2.8" W x 1.25 H (71mm x 71mm x 32mm)
- Weight: 0.44 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Protection: outdoor rated plastic with heavy duty steel mounting bracket
- 3-5 years* (estimated range based on 2 transmits per day)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Storage Temperature: 90°F (32°C) MAX for best results
- Ingress Protection: IP68 per IEC 60529 to 160ft (50 meters)
- Immersion: MIL-STD-810G: 512.5 to 160ft (50 meters)
- Operational Vibration: MIL-STD-810G: 514.7, to 7.5 Grms Random (5Hz – 2000Hz)
- Mechanical Shock: MIL-STD-810G
- Reliability: IPC9592a
- Protocol: Globalstar Simplex
- QR Code – unique ID, URL
- 1D Bar Code – Unique ESN ID
- FCC Part 15, Industry Canada (IC), ROMS (2011/65/EC), WEEE (2012/19/EU)